I’m looking forward to hearing what the panelist have to say. And where they think online advertising is heading. Also what is the next new media in advertising. I have a pretty good idea where it’s heading, but I’m curious to see if they feel the same way.
Here is a synopsis of the event:
Panel Discussion: As the economy recovers, companies are searching harder than ever for new ways to create viable business models in the Internet economy. Many technology startups are faced with a dilemma – bet the future of their businesses on advertising, or look for alternative sources of revenue?
During this special TechFlash Live event, hosted by editor John Cook and Todd Bishop, we’ll tap the minds of an experienced panel of experts in digital marketing and publishing for insights on the changing landscape, and new ways of thinking. Attendees at this unique event will come away with practical tips for the present and long-term strategies for the future.
• Todd Bishop, co-founder & managing editor, TechFlash
• John Cook, co-founder & executive editor, TechFlash
• Aaron Finn, founder and chairman, AdReady
• Jeff Lanctot, managing director of advertiser and publisher solutions, Microsoft; former chief strategy officer, Razorfish
• Brian McAndrews, managing director, Madrona Venture Group; former CEO, aQuantive
• Charlie Tillinghast, president, msnbc.com
If you’re in Seattle and interested in attending, you can register here:
Also If you see me there, come say “HI”. Hope to see you there.