Everyone has come out with their goals for 2010 and thought I would jump into the fray. So here are my 10 goals for 2010, in no particular order:
- Relaunch of Demolitionfourm.com – I am currently working on the site now, we are upgrading to vBulletin 4.0 with the CMS and Blog. I have it running on a test site now before launching to a full live version. I am also incorporating aMember for paid subscriptions/registrations, adding a new directory, and a new classifieds, possibly 68 Classifieds, plus tons of new features and resources for the demolition industry.
- Double our monthly subscribers to “Inside the Industry” Demolition Newsletter by May 1st.
- To start blogging at least 2-3 times a week. I have neglected this blog and I have tons of stuff I would like to post, but I just need to sit down and do it.
- Read at least one business book a month, currently reading Who’s Got You Back by Keith Ferrazzi. Next up will be Trust Agents by Chris Brogan and after that will be Start Where You Are by Chris Gardner (The Pursuit of Happyness). Looking for some additional books to read, so looking for some of your suggestions.
- Have more Seattle Affiliate Meet-ups After meeting with Bloosky in California last month there was a lot I learned from other organizers and looking forward to taking the Meet-ups in a little different direction.
- On top of holding the meet-ups, my goal also includes attending more local events/meetups. I think I am missing out on several opportunities.
- Build out my new home office. We are still deciding where to build it. We have chosen 2 separate areas and have designs for both; it’s just a matter of choosing which one and just get building it.
- Start doing some more joint venture projects. I have a couple in the works now and looking forward to doing some more.
- Continue to make new friends in the affiliate space and continue building relationships and friendships with those who I have met in the past.
- Continue to work on keeping my weight at a reasonable level; although I have been up and down recently, I have been working hard to get to my goal weight.
Bonus: Be the best husband I can and to be the best dad that I can be to my children and our newest addition coming in June.